Weihnachtsfeier 2015

Denkt dran, am 13.12. findet ab 17.00 Uhr wieder unsere Weihnachtsfeier im Schützenhaus in Leipheim statt! Neben gemütlichem Beisammensamen sein wird auch der Nikolaus wieder vorbeischauen mit einer Kleinigkeit für die Kleinen im Jutesack.

Wir freuen uns auf euch!

Kommentar schreiben

Kommentare: 9
  • #1

Cyndy Maly (Freitag, 03 Februar 2017 16:52)

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present something again and help others like you helped me.

• #2

Kandra Holliman (Freitag, 03 Februar 2017 16:59)

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

• #3

Luisa Benning (Samstag, 04 Februar 2017 05:19)

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

• #4

Brooke Sinha (Samstag, 04 Februar 2017 23:43)

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.

• #5

Chrystal Levell (Sonntag, 05 Februar 2017 06:22)

Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I be able to really take helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

• #6

Ela Foree (Sonntag, 05 Februar 2017 12:58)

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!

• #7

Kandra Holliman (Montag, 06 Februar 2017 19:01)

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

• #8

Rolande Croft (Donnerstag, 09 Februar 2017 06:48)

I all the time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

• #9

Garnet Packard (Donnerstag, 09 Februar 2017 23:51)

Hi there friends, pleasant article and nice urging commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.